With the Coronavirus outbreak, proper cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting has never been more important. At Casas Bonitas, we’ve always made these best practices a priority, but now we’re doing even more to serve you during this time.
Whether you’re a new customer, or you’ve been a client for years, you can count on us to keep your homes, businesses and other important spaces safe, healthy and sparkling clean.
We’re staying up to date with coronavirus news and including CDC recommendations for proper cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing of residential and commercial spaces.
For any space, the CDC recommends routine disinfection of any surfaces that fall under the category of “High Touch”. We’re paying special attention to disinfecting high touch services like these:
• Light Switches
• Faucets and Sinks
Our team is constantly learning about best practices in fighting the coronavirus outbreak. We’re adjusting protocols as more information becomes available and are focused on going above and beyond on every job.
Here are a few of the ways we’re rising to the challenge:
• Monitoring and documenting employee temperatures before all shifts
• Implementing Employee touch bases for quality control
• Supplying PPE (personal protective equipment) to our employees like masks and Hazmat Suits. Plus, making sure gloves are worn on every job.
• Increased handwashing practices
• Training and Instruction specifically for Coronavirus Cleaning and Disinfecting
• Building a task force of employees that are trainsed specifically to handle coronavirus-related work
With Casas Bonitas, you can expect unparalleled customer service – no matter what. We’re maintaining that commitment to our clients by implementing the following:
• Limiting client in-person meetings
• Wearing masks and following social distancing protocol when in person meetings are necessary (like consultations)
• Increased availability for more frequent cleanings
• Broadening our cleaning product supply to keep your spaces clean and disinfected for longer
• Increased client touchbases to make sure you’re getting the services you need, when you need them.